An upcoming forum host by Congressman David McKinley will focus on the opioid crisis in rural America. The discussion will start at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 4 at University High School in Morgantown, and is open to the public.
- Karl Colder, Special Agent in Charge: Washington, D.C., Va., Md. and W.Va.; Drug Enforcement Administration
- Jean Bennett, Regional Administrator; Susbstance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
- Jim Johnson, Director; West Virginia Office of Drug Control Policy
- Dr. James Berry; West Virginia University
- Dr. Christi Cooper Kehki, Chief Medical Officer; Highland-Clarksburg Hospital
The forum will be moderated by Hoppy Kercheval from West Virginia Metro News.