The second edition of The Signature, the WVU Cancer Institute’s annual report, is posted online.
The report covers 2016 highlights in cancer clinical care, prevention and control, education, and research. Special topics highlighting quality care and the latest developments of the WVU Cancer Institute include:
- a Q & A with new Cancer Institute Director Richard Goldberg
- our growth as a statewide network of cancer care
- two unique lung cancer initiatives the Cancer Institute is leading in WV
- a look at the new, state-of-the-art Bonnie’s Bus
- an innovative approach to move effective treatments from the lab to clinical research studies
- an overview of academic programs to train aspiring physicians and scientists