The William A. Neal Museum of the Health Sciences, located near the historic Pylons sculptures on WVU’s Health Sciences Campus, tells the story of health professions education at the University from its founding in 1867 to the present.
The museum traces the history of the School of Medicine, the first formally organized health school at WVU, and the Schools of Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing and Public Health added throughout WVU’s more than 150 years of history.
For information about the museum or to donate, visit the WVU Libraries website.
The museum is currently available to view for any WVU Health Sciences visitor. Staff and tour information will be posted when it becomes available.