Hello HSTA students and families! Welcome to your page! Here you’ll find the resources you need to participate in HSTA and important information about getting ready for college.
If you need help understanding this information or meeting your requirements, talk with your club teacher or your region’s field site coordinator(FSC).
If you need help with your HSTA waiver, contact HSTA's college liaison, Kas Kasten:
- Student Notebook
- Spring 2021 Club Assignments (Internal)
- HSTA Student and Parent Handbook — Read the handbook! It tells you the requirements you need to meet and how to meet them. It will help you succeed!
- HSTA Waiver Quick Start Guide — Read me!
Prepare for College Resources
- GPA and why do you need it and how to improve it
- ACT Free Practice Test
- (Free Download) SAT Practice Test
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP) — Summer support program for health sciences majors — apply early!
- Scholarships — Applications, tips, financial aid, and more
- The College Foundation of West Virginia — Great site with tips for succeeding in high school, career planning, getting financial aid for college, and more